Sage – Quilted Maple HSS
Built as one of the stock instruments for this years Birmingham Guitar Show, this Sage was made to stand out. Fairly simple in its approach this guitar is presented with some modern twists and subtle details that make it turn heads. This is my first venture with the composite Schaller Hannes fixed bridge. Unique in both its materials and innovative design, its possibly the most comfortable fixed bridge I’ve played and its individual saddle arrangement improves clarity and chord response. The combination of neck and body woods make for an even response with a good amount of sizzle in the trebles. The single coils bring out a nice woodiness and quack with a good bit of bite. Plenty of power is available from the humbucker when needed. The HSS pickup arrangement offers a great range of tones and makes this a very versatile guitar. Manageable weight, ergonomic body features and silky neck make this a guitar that can be played and played.
- Quilted maple top.
- Two piece American poplar body.
- Cream binding.
- Amber-black burst, black back.
- Birdseye maple neck.
- 25.5″ scale birdseye fingerboard.
- Birdseye fingerboard binding with black coach line.
- 43mm Graph Tech Tusq nut.
- Black Tahiti pearl dot inlays.
- 2.5mm medium fret wire.
- Bi-directional truss rod.
- Carbon fibre neck reinforcement.
- Natural satin polymer oil finish, lacquered fingerboard.
- Schaller Hannes composite bridge.
- Gotoh SG tuners.
- Sidewynder AlNiCo5 bridge humbucker
- Armstrong Texas single coils (reverse wound mid pickup).
- Volume and tone.
- Five way selector switch giving;
- Bridge humbucker.
- Bridge tapped + middle single coil.
- Middle single coil.
- Neck single + middle single.
- Neck single.
- Supplied in a Hiscox Liteflite case.