Mojo – Purple Burst
The mahogany in the body offers a characteristic warmth and richness to the mid and lower frequencies with a notable increase in sustain, while the maple top helps retain clarity and definition. The maple neck adds a snap to the response and includes carbon fibre neck reinforcement which helps retain stiffness and stability. The Armstrong Icon series Alnico III neck pickup offers a sweet warmth, and the contrasting Alnico V bridge provides bite when its needed.The body and ebony fingerboard are bound in cream, the split mother of pearl and abalone oval inlays complete the look. The Gotoh 510 tunomatic bridge is fully locking for great transference and stability. A new favourite of mine.
- Flame Maple carved top.
- Two piece Mahogany body.
- Cream binding.
- Finished in purple burst.
- Birdseye Maple deep set neck.
- 25″ scale ebony fingerboard.
- Fingerboard bound in cream.
- Macassar ebony headstock veneer.
- 43mm bone nut.
- Mother of Pearl and abalone split oval inlays.
- 2.7mm medium fret wire.
- Bi-directional truss rod.
- Carbon fibre neck reinforcement.
- Natural polymer oil finish.
- Gotoh 510 tunomatic and tailpiece.
- Gotoh tuners.
- Armstrong AlNiCo5 bridge humbucker, covered.
- Armstrong Icon AlNiCo3 neck humbucker, covered.
- 2 Volume and 2 tone, modern wired.
- Vintage Sprague Hyrel PIO caps.
- Three way toggle switch giving.
- Supplied in a Hiscox Liteflite case.