Mojo – 24K Gold Top
The choice of Bare Knuckle Mississippi Queen HSP90’s has proved to work very well. Played clean the tones are rich and fatter than a standard single coil, firm in the bass and very vocal trebles without any harshness. Crank up the gain and this Mojo becomes very dynamic, retaining tight lows but with a pleasingly open and responsive midrange and it can really scream if you want it to. The Gotoh 510 tunomatic bridge and MGT locking tuners offer great stability. A real gem, full of character.
- 24K Gold leaf Maple carved top.
- Two piece Spanish Cedar body.
- Faux/maple binding.
- Finished in natural gloss/amber tinted back.
- Mahogany deep set neck.
- 25″ scale ebony fingerboard.
- Macassar ebony headstock veneer.
- 43mm bone nut.
- Mother of Pearl dot inlays.
- 2.7mm medium/jumbo fret wire.
- Bi-directional truss rod.
- Carbon fibre neck reinforcement.
- Natural gloss lacquer finish.
- Gotoh 510 tunomatic and tailpiece.
- Gotoh locking MGT tuners.
- Bare Knuckle “Mississippi Queen” covered P90 pickup set.
- 2 Volume and 2 tone, 50s wired.
- Waxed, screened hookup throughout.
- Jupiter Vintage Tone capacitors.
- Three way toggle switch.
- Supplied in a Hiscox Liteflite case.