Evo Pro Custom – Moon Ebony
Sorry, this guitar has been sold
The stunning Pale Moon (Mun) Ebony top was chosen during a workshop visit and married to a light weight swamp ash body. Swamp ash offers sweet, airy tones without being harsh. The pale moon ebony top adds a bit of bite and fullness to the lower frequencies. Combined with the stiffness of the wenge neck and ebony fingerboard, this guitar just sings out wonderfully, allowing great control, plenty of sustain and harmonics abound. Three AlNiCo 5 Sidewynder single coils offer great response and character and respond well to the volume control when overdriven. The pickup positions make for wonderful tones from positions two and four, from a great sparkly twang to a subtle mid cut with a hint of quack from the neck and middle combination.
The fingerboard features simple custom inlays in maple and moon ebony. Designed by the customer, they reference Jupiter’s position in relation to Taurus, Pleiades, Orion and Sirius during the build.
A guitar full of surprises and character.
- Pale Moon Ebony drop top on Swamp Ash.
- Grained ivoroid binding.
- Ergo three bolt neck joint.
- Finished in natural satin.
- Wenge, three piece construction.
- Two octave 25.5″ scale Ebony fingerboard.
- Ivoroid bound headstock and fingerboard.
- 43mm Graph Tech nut.
- Custom celestial inlays in Maple and Moon Ebony.
- Moon Ebony inlaid headstock logo.
- 3.0mm jumbo Dunlop fret wire.
- Bi-directional truss rod.
- Carbon fiber neck reinforcement.
- Polymer sealed and oiled finish.
- Gotoh/Wilkinson VS100 tremolo, back routed.
- Gotoh locking tuners.
- Sidewynder AlNiCo5 single coils, middle RWRP.
- Volume and tone.
- Treble bleed on volume control.
- Five way leaf switch giving,
- Bridge single coil.
- Bridge + middle single coil.
- Middle + neck single coil.
- Neck single coil.
- Supplied in a Hiscox Liteflite case.