Eden Acoustic – Indian Rosewood
Sorry, this guitar has been sold
Primarily a finger pickers instrument, this guitar has good tonal response and projects very well. Bass notes are firm and well rounded with an even response across the range while trebles are sweet and warm but still cut through. The guitar responds wonderfully to a gentle touch and has very good sustain. The neck of this guitar combines a two way truss rod with carbon fiber reinforcement, for improved open tuning neck stability, sustain and response.
- Indian rosewood back and sides.
- German spruce soundboard.
- Figured mahogany bindings.
- Figured mahogany and rosewood rosette.
- Body length 49.5 cm (19.5″).
- Lower bout 40cm (15.75″)
- Depth at tail 11cm (4.375″)
- Old, Victorian reclaimed Brazilian mahogany.
- 14 fret to body 25.5″ scale ebony fingerboard.
- Indian rosewood matched headstock face.
- 45mm bone nut.
- Mother of Pearl side dot position markers.
- 2.0mm fret wire.
- Carbon fiber neck reinforcement.
- Bi-directional truss rod.
- Gotoh tuners with ebony buttons.
- Compensated, split bone saddle 2.25″ spacing.
- Ebony bridge pins.
- Headway Snake under saddle pickup (not pictured).
- D’Addario EJ16 phosphor bronze strings.
- Supplied in a Hiscox Liteflite case.